Star Fertility Penang is a Centre of Excellence for Advanced Reproductive Medicine. Our main aim is to help manage infertility in couples, for them to be able to begin their journey to parenthood, using the latest technological advancements in fertility treatments.
Star Fertility Penang is located at Gembira Parade in Island Glades, Penang where we operate a fertility and women’s specialist centre as well as an ambulatory care centre in an integrated facility spanning 10,000 sq ft.
Our spacious interiors and contemporary facilities are designed to provide the best patient experience from arrival to consultation and during treatment.
WORLD-CLASS STANDARD EMBRYO CULTURE TECHNOLOGY
Star Fertility Penang is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art technology for advanced fertility and gynecology
treatment that includes:
- Industrial HVAC cleanroom technology– to manage air quality as it is known that air pollution has a negative impact on embryo culture.
- IVF time-lapse imaging system– helps embryologists to monitor the growth of embryos.
- Polarized microscope system– enable embryologists to select the best quality eggs for fertilization. Embryos that have been developed from good quality eggs showed higher potential for implantation and better genetic health.
- Pre-implantation Genetic Testing for Aneuploidy (PGT-A)– to help embryologists identify the most healthy embryos to focus on for their patients.
- IVF laser system– for assisted laser hatching and laser biopsy for Pre-implantation Genetic Testing (PGT).
OUR MEDICAL TEAM
The Star Fertility Penang medical team is led by our Medical Director who is a Fertility Specialist gazetted by the Ministry of Health Malaysia. Other members include a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Embryologists, nurses, and acupuncturists.
By working closely with each couple, they are able to offer effective individualized treatment plans based on the patient’s medical history and have taken other factors into consideration. As there is no one-size-fits-all treatment for infertility, our fertility specialists view every hopeful parent as a unique individual who requires customized care and treatment.
Monday to Fridays: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturdays: 8:00am – 12:00pm