Starting off as a modest centre in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail in 1995, OPTIMAX offered refractive surgery that helped reduce dependency on corrective lenses. Today, OPTIMAX is well-known for its laser refractive surgery and has eleven branches across Malaysia.
Its flagship hospital, OPTIMAX Eye Specialist Hospital (Penang) is equipped with a modern operating theatre, treatment rooms and in-patient facilities. OPTIMAX strives to provide a vast range of corrective eye surgeries for all eye conditions to create ‘New Vision, New Life’ TM via modern and safe procedures and technologies.
Laser Vision Correction
- Custom Femto Lasik
- Custom Advanced Surface Ablation (ASA)
- Laser Blended Vision (LBV)
- ReLEx SMILE (available in Kuala Lumpur)
Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL)
Phacoemulsification With Refractive Intraocular Lens Implantation
Eye Examination & Management of Eye Diseases
- Diabetic eye diseases
- Dry eye
- Macular degeneration
- Double eyelid surgery / Asian blepharoplasty
- Ptosis (droopy eyelid)
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
Paediatric Ophthalmology (Children’s Eye Problems)
- Refractive errors
- Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Strabismus (squint)
More than 22 years of presence in the market, since 1995.
- Over 120,000 satisfied patients
- One of the ISO certified Lasik Centre
- Warranty Lasik vision for lifetime (VFL)
Full fledged facilities & latest technology
Sin Chew Business Excellence Award
- 2014 – Product & Service Excellence Award
- 2015 – Retail Excellence Award
Frost and Sullivan Awards – Malaysia Eye Care Centre of the Year for LASIK (2016)
MRCA Crown Awards 2016 – Outstanding National Growth Award
All our Lasik procedures achieved results of 99% in functional visual acuity and 100% in safety tests audited by the Healthcare Performance Measurement Report System (HPMRS).